For F-1 visa application:
Intensive Program (20 hours per week)
This is the Full-time ESL program you need to take in order to apply for a student visa. Classes are 4 hours a day (mornings or afternoons depending on the level)
Visa application process:
F-1 Transfer students
Important Notes about ESTA
- The validity period is two years after application. If you are applying for ESTA for the first time, it is recommended that you apply around two weeks before you travel. (You must apply within 72 hours of boarding your flight at the latest.)
- If your passport expires within the two years of the ESTA validity, your ESTA will also expire.
- Having an ESTA does not guarantee entry to the United States. There are certain prerequisites for entering the country, and the immigration inspector will examine each person’s possibility for entry.
- The period for ESTA is 90 days. Staying in the United States beyond that is illegal. You will be able to depart if you stay longer than 90 days, but you may be denied entry the next time you enter the United States.
- The application procedure is simple, so it’s possible to use a smartphone, but it is recommended to apply from a PC since you need to answer important questions.
For travel on a student visa
- If you receive a 60-day grace period after your Form I-20 has expired, you must complete the transfer process within 60 days or leave the United States.
- If you drop out, you will not receive the 60 days’ grade period, so please check with the DSO at your school.
- All criminal activities, such as illegal work, fraud and theft
- Drunk driving
- Be careful with your school selection.
- If your Form I-20 is terminated by the school, leave the United States immediately to avoid staying illegally.
For travel on an ESTA
- Staying beyond ninety days
- All criminal activities, such as illegal work, fraud and theft; and illegal sexual activities
- Drunk driving